Every now and then, we’re reminded about why we do things. For example, charity workers get to see the faces of the people they help, bankers get to see their fat 13th, 14th, and 15th cheques throughout the year. But bloggers don’t often get to feel any significant rewards. Until now.
There’s an awesome new blogging competition, that lets any blogger enter, with a great prize at the end of it. Southern Sun have just opened the Southern Sun Montecasino in Joburg, and they’re offering a weekend’s stay there for 2.
The hotel is modelled on the Pallazzo Corsini, which was around in the 15th century in Italy. So it’s pretty cool.
For non-bloggers, the hotel has a great opening rate. you can see more of that info here.
The way to enter and win is simple. You need to blog about the opening, just like I have and follow the steps below:
1. Mention that the competion is open to all bloggers
2. Answer the 6 easy questions
3. Send the blog post links to email@example.com along with your answers
1. What is the opening rate special?
2. Where has the latest Southern Sun opened? (they opened on 24 April)
3. Who is the General Manager of the hotel?
4. How many rooms are there in the new hotel?
5. When is their room service available? [How many hours a day?]
6. Which item would you most like to order off the Punchinello’s menu?
(Hint: Visit their site and get all the info there)
On Friday 14th May, one blogger will be chosen to win a weekend stay at Southern Sun Montecasino for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast and dinner to the value of R200 each.
Terms & Conditions:
Subject to availability, not applicable during 2010 World Cup
Children under 18 sharing parents’ room stay and eat breakfast free
Valid for 6 months from date of issue
Winners need to make their own travel arrangements to the hotel.