Hi and welcome.
I’m a 20-something living and loving life in Cape Town. This is my story…
I’m a tech junkie with a view on a life. As the name might suggest, there are some eye issues and one or two injuries, but you can read a little bit more on that here. You can also find me all over the web by looking here.
I have a love for sport, and still attempt to play some. Friendship is important, so don’t screw it up. I’ve just settled into my 20-something lifestyle, and where I feel comfortable, and I am loving it…
The blog covers almost anything and everything. Posts might be spaced, or often, but they’ll keep you entertained. So have a read, and of course, leave a comment…
Here are some things that were left anonymously:
- I bite my lip when I am looking at something that excites me.
- I am an amazing photographer but still battle to believe that.
- One day, I know I will believe in myself enough. That day may or may not be today.
- Arrogant people piss me off.
- I beat the burger and I won. I’d rather shove it down the throat of fuckwits though.
- Honesty inspires me.
- Of all the things I believe in, the most important is that love exists in the most unexpected places.
- I am amazing in the bedroom. As confirmed by public opinion.